The recruitment process is the cornerstone in the growth of any business. Here in Lavris hotel group, we take into serious consideration the career advancement of our employees and strive to provide a pleasant and healthy working environment, through training processes, evaluations and continuous development of our operation standards.
If you want to become a member of our dynamic team and contribute to the development of the business, you can send us your CV and in case you meet the requirements for any open job opportunity, we will get in contact with you.
Collaborates directly with the head of the commercial department and the booking department. It deals with the online sales and promotion of the services of the hotel unit through the networking channels in Greece and abroad.
He is responsible for coordinating market research, marketing and advertising
strategies, as well as for developing activities that enhance public relations and the business profile.
He must be a flexible professional, a goal-oriented person who can work well in a
team but also independently.
• University degree in Marketing, or related field.
• Work experience in sales and management of Social Media Profiles and Websites.
• Specialization in the development, management and editing of content on contact points on the internet and abroad.
• Very good knowledge of online sales and channel manager
• Excellent computer skills and digital marketing
• Excellent use of English (additional language will be considered)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Developed communication skills, written and oral.
• Ability to negotiate and influence others
• Creative, strategic thinking & Commercial awareness.